Tuesday, June 22, 2010

my kiddos are growing...

So here's a small update on all my kiddos!!

Gabriella~ has officially turned 5 now and thinks that she is a big girl! She now has her ears pierced and we have created a monster!! she loves earrings and can't wait to be able to change them out everyday. We are slowly gearing up for school that starts in a month and a half. Who knew starting kindergarten would cost so much money...kids just get more expensive as they get older, but it's fun!!

Zachary~WOW...his world is about to get shaken up!! I feel so bad for the poor guy, but I guess he can't be a baby forever. As of yesterday Nathan and I have decided to completely take away all of his bottles. He only has one in the morning when he wakes up, sometimes for a nap, and when ge goes to sleep at night....so far it's been terrible. he keeps begging me for a bottle. I got him a new toy story cup with a softer spout and he loves the cup, but wont drink out of it...any advice would be great!!! Also in a few days we are taking him out of his crib and making him sleep in his toddler bed. we bought some toy story wall stickers to put around his bed, hoping that will help. As far a potty training goes, we are in NO rush. he loves to sit on the potty every time we go, but he has yet to actually pee or poo in the potty. the other day after bath he said potty potty, an d was able to hold it until i got a diaper on him, I guess I should have put him on the potty, but at least i know he's knows something. I do feel bad for him, but doing some of these transitions now will be easier than when Ellie arrives.

Elliana~well I am 31 weeks and thanks to Barb, had a wonderful ultrasound last night!!! Ellie is measuring perfectly at 31 weeks, and about 4lbs. so far I think she looks like Gabby, but all my kids really look the same so that is no surprise. I passed my glucose test with flying colors, and that is one less thing to stress about. now i am working on stressing over  getting the 2 more car seats we need, and organizing the car to make sure all is well. I think come July I may start my bag packing, and then just wait to Little Miss Ellie to arrive!!! cant' wait!!

everything else is going great!!!

1 comment: