Thursday, January 14, 2010

I know I am a name freak.....

Ever since I was little I would dream about what I would name my children. I love my childrens names and we put a lot of time and thought into their names.

Gabriella means "God gives me strength" I loved her name because it has so many nick name possiblities. Gabby, Ella, Bella, Bri, Briella...etc...She has settled on Gabby though. Her middle name is Christine, and guess what so is mine!!

Zachary means "God has remembered me" I loved it because it has such a strong nick name and it holds up well against our ultra feminine girl names. Zach's middle names are Estes after Estes Park in Colorado and Nathaniel after his Daddy....no Nathan's name is not NAthaniel, but Nathan felt weird giving him his "real" name...don't ask.....

So here we go again another baby another one to name. If it's a girl we are pretty sure of a couple names...

Eliana means "God Answered my prayers" (very appropriate)
or
Mikayla means "Gift of God" also good meaning!

There are a few others I like, but I am thinking we will go with one of those two

The others are...
Madelyn
Sophia
Alessandra

The middle name will be Faith, FaithAnn, or Amber...or amybe Christine again....

Boys are much harder......I like so many that are already used. Our #1 boy name before we had Zach was Ben, # 2 name was Luke but they too are another used names. I feel there is many more boys names that we can't use for one reason or another. I like a few names but Nathan does not like any yet....we will see

here is my boy list so far...

Josiah
Joshua
Elijah

That is all I can think of. My list is longer but consists of names already "used"

His middle name would be ?????????????????

What do you think???????????????

3 comments:

  1. I like Eliana and Josiah. I have a friend who named their boy Josiah and they call him Sy. Just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Josiah! We have friends here who named their son that and they call him JoJo. :-) oth girls names are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are the Auntie picks;

    Eliana Faith and Josiah Benjamin

    ReplyDelete